Kempsey Central > Getting here
Kempsey Central is located in an easily accessible position at the intersection of the Pacific Highway, Belgrave and Verge Streets.
Our address is Cnr. Pacific Highway & Belgrave Street, Kempsey, NSW 2440
Getting to Kempsey Central is a breeze with plenty of parking, including 156 undercover car parks. Turn left off Lord Street, left onto John street and left onto Verge street and find a great parking spot left or right at the roundabout.
Busways offers a number of routes including:
- Route 340: From Port Macquarie to Kempsey
- Route 345: From Crescent Head to Kempsey
- Route 350: From South West Rocks to Kempsey (through Fredrickton and Smithtown)
- Route 353: Kempsey (through Spooners Ave and Collombatti link)
- Route 354: Greenhill and Aldavilla to Kempsey
- Route 355: Bellbrook to Kempsey
For more information on buses, you can visit: Busways to find out more.