Because their future is ours.
Help us protect and preserve our oceans and marine life by donating to Gowings Whale Trust. Donations can be made at our concierge desk or online at https://gowingswhaletrust.org.au/do-something/.
All in centre donations go in the draw to win from our pod of prizes.
1. A 2 hour “Whale Watching Adventure” with Port Jet Cruise Adventures, Port Macquarie for a family of 4.
2. Sea Shephard merchandise to the value of $200
Terms & Conditions: “Port Central’s Donation Whale” Promotion, 2023
- Promotion opens 1st June 2023 and closes on the 30th June 2023.
- 2 prizes available with a total prize pool of $540.
- To be eligible for entry, entrants must make a donation to the Gowings Whale Trust at Concierge, fill in their whale and entry form and place in the barrel.
- The prize will be drawn on the 30th June 2023. The winners will be contacted via phone or email by the 3rd of July 2023.
- Prize is to be collected between the 4th July 2023 and the 7th of July 2023 from the Centre Management office on Level 1.
- The prize or any part of it cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
- Directors, management and employees of Pacific Coast Shopping Centres and their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Suppliers and staff of the Pacific Coast Shopping Centre retailers are not permitted to enter the competition.
- The Prize Winner is responsible for all other expenses including travel to and from the destination, additional spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- Winners may be required to produce Proof of Identity and proof of purchase to claim the prize.
- Winner is chosen by the Port Central Centre Management team at random and their decision is final.
- By entering the competition the Winners give permission to the promoter to publish their name on Port Central’s website www.gowingsbrosltdstaging.com.au/port_central_June2023 at the conclusion of the promotion.
- The Winners’ photographs may be posted on Port Central’s website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, in-Centre and may be used for publicity purposes – at Centre management’s discretion.
- The promoter of this competition is Gowing Bros Ltd. 303/35-61 Harbour Drive Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authorities as required.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook
- These Terms and Conditions can be found on the Port Central website at https://gowingsbrosltdstaging.com.au/port_central_June2023/.